Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sectional Youth Rally- 10/10/12

Sectional Youth Rally - October 10 at 7pm
at Faith Assembly, Hazle Township, PA 
Guest speaker: Zachary Adams



A note from Zach Adams:

My name is Zachary Adams, I am 20 years old, and I am currently employed at Philadelphia Christian Center in Bensalem, right outside of Philadelphia. I grew up in Leesburg Virginia and was very involved in my church, that my dad was the pastor of. Most of my life I worked along side my mom in the children's ministry. For six years I lead in worship in my youth group, and then for two years I was the worship leader at my home church. 

I recently made the move to Bensalem after I had met the pastor of the church through evangelist Greg Hubbard. Shortly after that first meeting, I was offered to preach in their youth group, and shortly after that this job opening happened. 

For some time now I have felt the Lord calling me to be an evangelist. Greg Hubbard, someone I have known for a long time really took me under his wing. He has allowed me to travel with him for some time, mostly over seas to places like India and Zimbabwe. Along with being trained by Greg Hubbard I have been studying with Global University in their online program.

I am thankful for all the doors God has opened, and I am very excited to see what God has planned in the future. As God continues to put visions and dreams on my heart, I just want to be faithful in doing what he would have me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment